Are You Hiding from the Truth???


Is there something you consistently do, but absolutely hate yourself for doing it?? I answer this question with a capital Yes! There are things in my life I want to change for the better, but there is this one thing in particular I downright do not like. I wish I could stop it on my own, but after all these years I’m starting to feel that maybe I have a little bit of a problem.

 Here’s the hardest thing, I see everyone else doing it so I sometimes sike myself into believing it’s okay. At the same time, I’m always keen on the vulnerability of having to look myself in the mirror. During these one-on-one’s there’s absolutely no room for excuses, just the hard, cold truth. I’ve been kidding myself for many years but seriously, I need to make a change.

-Is there something you do that you hate? If there is, tell me more about it. I would love to hear your struggles as well.

-Can you guess what my struggle is? LOL!!!

Comments

  1. I've been sep frm my husband 4 8 months but went out 4 a beer w my best friend a few tyms. 6 months ago I started dating my best friend but we broke up about a month ago cuz we thought itd b best if were friends again. The thing is we still want 2 b w each other but its complicated. The issue is that I want 2 b w him so bad. But our mutual friends think that were in love w each other but were scared 2 make that leap cuz we've been hurt n the past. As much as I don't wanna admit it I'm thinkin they could be rite. But my friends say I couled do better but he's what I want n I don't kno what 2 do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth:

    Please be careful my friend because "separated" is still married....(Romans 7:2-3). Hear and obey the word and not your friends...(Luke 14:26). Multitudes are led to believe that because they are separated the marriage contract is void...(Matthew 7:13-14...Mark 8:38). Without the truth being taught, which is the word of God, often times both parties are adulterers by the time the divorce is final... (Luke 16:18...John 17:17)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Rich

I Need Good Lovin

Today is my last day with WBTV