Do you still get Best Dressed Award if someone else Dressed you???


I remember attending a party during CIAA and everywhere we went people were giving props to my clothing attire. I kept laughing because my BFF dressed me that night!

So now I must dissect this question a little further because this is the second time it’s happened within a few months. Last Wednesday was the Sex and the City 2 Premiere and my beautiful and talented stylist Londyn Pe dressed my butt. Logging onto FB today, I learned that I received a nod from CLT Blog as Best Dressed for the evening!!!! WooHoo, huge accomplishment, but one problem I didn’t dress myself lol!

SUPER THANKS to Londyn. She in the genius behind the scenes and THANK YOU LOTUS for the beautiful dress and fabulous jewelry!!!!


CLT Blog for Best Dressed

Fox Charlotte- Rising TV Appearance

Lotus
1247 East Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28203
Neighborhood: Dilworth
704.332.2047

Comments

  1. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN ON UR SITE AND I THINK UR DOIN A GOOD THING. AND U DID RIGHT BY ACKNOWLEDING UR STYLIST AND NOT TAKING ALL THE CREDIT URSELF

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, girl!!! just checking to see how you're doing! and showing my continued support!
    as far as your blog goes: i, personally, have always been a snazzy dresser so i like to get my props! but when other ppl make artistic suggestions about my clothing and i follow up, i make sure to give them THEIR props!!! we all like to get credit and praise for our good work, so it's good to make sure others get their dues. : )
    we obviously agree on this but i just wanted to throw my 2cents in there. lol take care, hun. and keep fighting the good fight!! much respect, mila

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a two part success. the designers and stylists are the artist they have a vision. when they get the right person to put there work in the publics view and its a success everyone wins. YOU are Beautiful! All my love Lady J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jacinda!! Although I have to give credit to the beautiful model of the outfit; for confidence and beauty carries an outfit a long way. Thanks again Luv!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Rich

Today is my last day with WBTV

I Need Good Lovin