Make the Choice to BE HAPPY!!




This is easier said than done, but when you sit down and think about making this choice it’s really quite simple. When life hits you with its best swings we should make the choice to smile and overcome. It’s fair to say we all know trials and tribulation await our every move, so why not walk into the storm with a positive outlook? I’m no saint at smiling in the face of danger. I was literally challenged Monday. No matter how hard I tried to remain positive nothing was working. I was watching myself be defeated by the enemy of negative thinking. I was heading down stream and focusing solely on the negative circumstances in my life. Since then, I have managed to pull myself out of the rut THANKFULLY, but I was seriously tested.

I personally think it’s okay to take a loss at times. Take a minute of one-on-one time or take a day or even a week. Just remember the sun will shine again because you want it too! I told myself Monday during the midst of the storm,
“Hey J, if you want to be happy right now all you have to do is make a choice to be happy and it’s done.”
Honestly, at that moment I didn’t want to hear anything I had to say. I wanted to feel how I was thinking. So I’m here to say,
“We’re all human and if you need some time it’s cool, but if you want to overcome the negativity it’s as simple as making the choice to do so.”


This Video ALWAY MAKES ME LAUGH

Comments

  1. Being positive takes dedication and constant attempts to defeat the flow of obstacles, but it can be done. It begins with the simple things.
    We all have those people that love to harp on life's darker side. It's time to put them aside and focus on people with a good outlook. Just like the negative news, these folks will bring you down. That’s why I try not to watch it too often but read the news online you can actually pick and choose what you want to look at so not being to oblivious to what’s going on..

    I think that positive people live healthier, happier and longer lives,so I choose to see the rainbow and admire the colors and not complain about the rain. I choose to see that our needs are met and not complain that we don’t have a million dollars in savings. Did I say I try? Lol well I’m trying …

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you totally. You can look at the negative things but they'll just bring you down. Focus on the positive things because they'll bring you up.

    Like the word says, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God.."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Rich

Today is my last day with WBTV

I Need Good Lovin