Here is My Testimony



Last night I was lying in bed and out of nowhere I realized I did not share my testimony. It brings me great pleasure to show you how far I’ve come in just a matter of weeks. If you scroll down on this blog page you will see a very personal and intimate blog titled, “I am Allowing Myself to Stand in the Way of Greatness”. I truly believe God was speaking to me during this time. He was heavily applying the pressures of life. He was telling me to get my life together because he was about to shake it up in ways I can barely imagine. He knew I could only handle what he was going to bless me with if I did what he asked me to do. The problem is, what he was asking me to do is the one thing I have been running away from for years.

When you think about it, this is what we all face day in and day out. We are all called to do things we don’t want to do and things we have no idea how to do, but the simple fact is when he calls JUST DO. I’m happy to say that’s exactly what I did. I answered him. I did exactly what he told me to do and YESSSSSS HE BLESSED ME ABUNDANTLY. There’s plenty more where this came from and I am ready and willing to receive it. Preach J- I know in my heart and I know in my faith that this is just the beginning. Honestly, I don’t know what I was waiting for. Why did it take me this long to finally cross that bridge? My friend David L told me how the mission itself can be overwhelmingly difficult yet extremely simple- He’s so right! No one will ever know for sure why we linger and question our mission, but one thing is for certain, “My testimony is that, the word is real, he is real, and yes he will see you through all your days, but you have to WALK HIS WALK- NOT YOUR OWN!’

Comments

  1. Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear
    idea

    Here is my web-site: coffee flavor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Rich

Today is my last day with WBTV

I Need Good Lovin