Launching “Just Jacinda” weekdays 1-3pm on WGIV 103.3FM


I have been offered my own radio show on Charlotte’s Soul station WGIV 103.3FM. The back drop on 103.3FM is, it’s one of the oldest historical stations in the country. 103.3FM began its revamping process only a few months ago from gospel to ‘Old School Hip Hop and R&B’. I feel blessed to be a part of the beginning stages. In a couple years I truly believe 103.3FM will be a heavy hitter in the charlotte market. As we learned recently, there is a large minority voice in the city and when passionate, this voice can and will be heard… loudly. SPEAK UP CHARLOTTE!!

The introduction of “Just Jacinda” is quite simple. It’s little ol’ me stepping out on my own for the first time in 3 years. I’m extremely nervous and excited at the same time. I would love for it to be a talk show format, but when starting out music has to be the winning aspect. I will play old school, relaxing jams and interject maybe 3 times an hour with short, creative conversation. As the station grows, I will begin to do what I do best which is discuss heavy hitting, controversial topics for the Charlotte family to be involved in. My show is for the people and about the people. Any events both entertainment driven and community involved will be showcased on the show. I will also have one-on-one discussions with guess who? WOMEN!!!! There are some things going on in our culture which need to be pointed out and figured out for us to grow together- ya feel me! If at work, stream online (Listen Live on left of page) @ www.WGIV.net

I still plan on getting my hands on many other beautiful opportunities in the queen city because let’s face it God has me here for a reason so let’s all grow in a positive and fulfilling way TOGETHER.

If you have always been interested in advertising your product or service on a radio station but deep down you know you can’t afford it, look no further. I want to share a little secret with you. WGIV has the cheapest advertising rateS in the world right now lol. I recommend placing some ads on this station and joining in on the beginning stages just as I have. Get in where you fit in because people are learning about this station as I type. People are tuning in left and right… I’m just saying. Holla @ your girl if interested!

With Love Always,
Jacinda



{I'm keeping this post LIVE but I am no longer with WGIV. I want to show how everything in life is a lesson and you will never learn from anything unless you TRY. WGIV gave me a platform to be me. I learned a lot and met so many wonderful people. There are no regrets. The Blog below displays my happiness as I walked into a new journey}

Comments

  1. I am so HAPPY for YOU; for those that know you and know your passion you truly deserve it. CMP is behind you all the way! If you need anything let me know!!! Congats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jacinda! I am so proud of your growth and the blessings that have come accordingly. Keep it up! You know I'm always here to support you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this
    write-up very pressured me to check out and do it!

    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice article.


    my web blog: Free Online Backup

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Rich

Today is my last day with WBTV

I Need Good Lovin