I'm Ready to Give it All I Got


I just felt completely inspired. This made me run to get my laptop and type this. I woke up from a long sleep; sleep which lasted from March 29th, 2010 when I got fired till today at 7:38pm June 30th, 2011. This time has been slow yet refreshing. I officially took a PAUSE on my life. I caught up on rest in more ways than one. I thought, I dissected and truly brainstormed my next move. At times the feeling of failure would attempt to flood my mind but I would always push it out with the verification of knowing I am exactly where I’m supposed to be. My beginning to “Breathe Again” is an attempt to walk in a direction I have never taken. I have uttered the words “I’m scared” more times than I can even count and I have never been the type of person to fear anything. I will accept my past insecurities but move forward by making the choice to reach into areas that are uncomfortable to my soul. To me, I must live life to its fullest potential. I have not truly been living this past year if I’m being honest with myself. Today I have been inspired to step outside of my norm and follow my heart. I am ready to be an ENTREPRENEUR!

Comments

  1. You got this Lady J. The whole town of Charlotte is behind you! Great 2 new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl stop it!!!..........you have stepped outside your comfort zone many times and what happened? Success.....They don’t call you go getta for nothing..... DO YOU MOMMA!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Rich

I Need Good Lovin

Today is my last day with WBTV