Tears Streaming Down My Face


Not of sadness but of full joy.  Words can’t express how happy I am in my life.  It feels like just yesterday I was depressed and walking in darkness.  I felt stagnant in my life and could not see any way out.

In a recent morning meditation I read about the importance of the sowing season and the reaping season. Wow!  I certainly remember the sowing season, I felt like I was in that season for years. 

The sowing season is extremely necessary for our spiritual growth, but it’s also the most uncomfortable season in our lives.  It’s a time when it seems as if everything is going wrong.  It looks like people around us are all receiving blessings but you.  You walk in darkness and feel low, still and quiet.  I like to describe this time in your life as feeling like you can’t breathe.  Sometimes your mind begins to play tricks on you and you start thinking about giving up.  It’s also the hardest time ever to show Christ in your words and your actions.  How can you show His graces when you're beginning to think maybe He has given up on you?  The sowing season is truly a humbling season, set to strengthen your spiritual man, define your purpose, build your passion and give direction. 

On a good note, the seasons always change.   Your spirit will warn you of change ahead.  You begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel; you’re just a little uneasy as to when the change will take place exactly.  I tell you right now-- Get prepared!  The seasons are changing and they’re changing fast! "Take your hands off the wheel", is the lesson learned.  


“Lord God upon walking into this reaping season I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing it feels. Knowing the purpose you have drawn out for me has actually begun to unfold.  It’s actually happening”. -- Jacinda


Steve Harvey Shares Testimony
You are now stumbling upon the purpose God has designed for you.  To the outside world it may look confusing, but to those who know and love you, they celebrate with you. In the reaping season gratefulness oozes from your pores.


“I am crying tears of joy for the reaping season I am in”.




Pharrell Williams Crying Tears of Joy
Matthew 19:28 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible But with God everything is possible”.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Rich

I Need Good Lovin

Today is my last day with WBTV